Set in the picturesque location between Beeston and Peckforton Castle, The Ice Cream Farm is the tastiest trip you will ever take, enticing more than half a million visitors a year.
From the delights of over 50 award winning and irresistible Real Dairy Ice Creams & Sorbets to ‘Crazy Daisy’s’ amazing indoor Adventure Play Barn, Country Kitchen Cafe, Gift Shop, outdoor play areas for all ages, Animal Corner, Quad Bikes, Mini Golf and much more, there’s something for everyone at The Ice Cream Farm.
Remaining open throughout, The Ice Cream Farm recently underwent a £4m development bringing an upside down flavour forest, indoor sand and water play area, strawberry fields, Daisy’s magical garden, crazy golf and more.
An Award Winning Ice Cream Farm:
-Family Business Award of Excellence, High Sheriff Awards for Enterprise 2019
– Large Food Producer, Taste Cheshire 2019
– Best Ice Cream Parlour in the UK, Big 7 2019
– Cheshire Business Awards, Businessman of the Year 2018
– High Sherriff Award for Enterprise, Mornflake Oats Award for Innovation 2017
– One of the UK’s most visited free-to-enter attractions by Visit England 2017
– British Farming Awards, Digital Innovation, 2016
– Trinity Mirror Business Awards, Business of the Year 2016
– Marketing Cheshire Awards, Large Visitor Attraction of the Year, 2016
– High Sherriff Award for Enterprise, Outstanding Cheshire and Warrington Business Leader Award 2015/16
Full Address: Drumlan Hall , Newton Lane , Tattenhall , Cheshire , CH3 9NE