Chester Cathedral Falconry and Nature Gardens is a fun-packed family attraction in the city centre.
Prepare to be amazed as our cathedral falconers fly their birds of prey in a breathtaking display – surrounded by the beautiful cathedral gardens. The site entrance fee allows you to explore the centre and the nature gardens, visit the birds of prey and reptiles and watch our daily outdoor flying displays. You can even leave the centre, explore Chester and return for more fun in the same day!
– Daily flying displays including falcons, kestrels, eagles, owls and vulture (weather dependent)
– Handle the birds and talk to our expert team
– Explore natural habitats in our nature gardens and learn about making your own garden a wildlife paradise
– Book a falconry experience for an up close and personal encounter
Onsite facilities include:
– Snack bar & picnic area where you’re welcome to bring your own packed lunch
– Gift shop
– Toilets and baby changing
– Disabled access to all areas
*Flying displays start from 12.30pm*
Full Address: Chester Cathedral , 12 Abbey Square , Chester , Cheshire , CH1 2HU